Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pretty Happy Funny Real

 Today I am participating in Pretty Happy Funny Real

Pretty
I was going through some old photos this week and came across this one of my Great Grandmother Nanna Kate  with my grandfathernannawinterr (the little one and his brother). She looks so regal in this picture, taken before 1920.  I don’t remember much of Nanna Kate except that she was a TALL  woman 5’7”  and formidable.  She worked  at the University and would walk to work 3 miles and 3 miles back after working. 








Happy
We haOrdination of 14 deacons on June 12, 2011ve had a lot to be happy about here. G was ordained a Deacon in the Catholic Church on Pentecost Sunday.





He got to celebrate his first Mass as a Deacon on Trinity Sunday.
IMG_5742-2


IMG_3250









My little girl turned 11. We were able to celebrate with family while they were here. Notice that flash. it is from my husband’s grandmother- taking the same pic as me.

IMG_4998







Funny
My kids went to Engineering Camp at School- I am not sure wither they had more fun at camp or helping get all the recyclables ready.
IMG_4960IMG_4961

Real
We have been on the go so much that my two youngest did not make it to a bed the other day.
IMG_5670

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest