Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pretty Happy Funny Real

Pretty
I made a very pretty Nicoise Salad.
IMG_4936
Happy
My daughter was very happy that someone found her dog.
IMG_4903
but this made me  very happy
IMG_4941

 looks like Salad Nicoise was a Hit!

Funny
My daughter made and ATE pickle-sicles. That is to say popsicles made from pickle juice.
IMG_4822

Real
G – handles stress by picking projects to work on around the house, albeit, some projects have been around for a while
IMG_4943
Stay tuned for some fantastic updatLike Mother Like Daughter es next week.

Linking up with

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest