Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wordless? Wednesday


This past weekend we did a few things
IMG_8305 I made an apron for the monks, Pi tried it on for me while cooking dinner for us on Friday night. She is taller than me, so it was a better judge of appropriate length. I repurposed a former denim jumper to make it.  I delivered it later that night.





We have been going to 5pm Mass, which pretty much leaves our Sunday’s open to enjoy Sunday dinner and activities like a family hike around our property. We mow trails for us to walk and enjoy. kids on a hike For some reason Pumpkin decided that he needed a spear and a shield.






IMG_8303
Pumpkin was told he could not play in the living room because we were going to vacuum  the floor. So he decided to play where?





After mass, the weather was just so perfect that the girls did not bother to change before playing
IMG_8323

IMG_8432
We experimented with making brown rice peanut butter rice crispy treats. Our recipe needs a little more tweaking before we share it with all of you.





Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

Sukhmandir Kaur said...

Ok that recipe description made me laugh :) sounds interesting though, wonder did you puff your own crispy brown rice or can you buy it that way.

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

I bought some brown puffed rice, from Arrowhead Mills on sale at very good price.

~April~ said...

I just hopped by to Say Hi Sunday! :-)
Followed you on GFC
http://ramblingandadventure.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest