Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wordless Wednesday


A day in the life (sort of) here at our house
These pictures were all taken in one day, Though not by me, All of my children took turns stealing borrowing my camera. I think it might be time to get them camera's of their own. The only question is what is a good starter camera for a 13 , 11, and 7 year old?

IMG_8522We left the house in the morning knowing it was well guarded
IMG_8523and headed to go play/coach a couple of soccer games. After some lunch at the soccer field we headed to the big city (Tulsa) for some Art and Culture at our favorite museum. The Fall family Festival was taking place in the gardens.
IMG_8537IMG_8562IMG_8541IMG_8535
IMG_8667-1
We even made it inside the museum today, to  visit some of our favorite pieces of art.
IMG_8626IMG_8641IMG_8656
After leaving the Museum we took some time to stop by the Monastery and visit Father Kirby and Brother Seraphim.
IMG_8693IMG_8699IMG_8679

2 comments:

Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama said...

Wow - they really are budding photographers! I don't have a camera recommendation, but it appears that a camera would be a fantastic gift for them :-)

Thanks for linking up!

caite said...

looks like a fantastic day! and yes, I think a camera is great for kids, making them see new things in the world.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest