Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pretty Happy Funny Real


Pretty
Our favorite Art Museum recently, they have an exhibit of Great Master’s Paintings.

IMG_8796IMG_8797
While we were there we could not resist a walk in the gardens.

IMG_8808IMG_8852IMG_8826-1
Happy
I was happy to have some time after Mass to take some pictures of my kids at a wonderful park. Apparently it makes my kids happy too. Or maybe that was Deacon G making faces behind me?
IMG_9022
Funny
It seems that sticking her tongue helps Peanut create better Art.
IMG_8801
Real
Yes – this is my family. In our quest to be healthy we did a Halloween run. The Saturday before Halloween actually. Maybe we figured it would help us burn off the candy.
IMG_8877

for more Pretty Happy Funny Real go to Like Mother Like Daughter

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Deanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

When I was a child, how I loved going to the art museum! I still love it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest