Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wordless Wednesday


This past week. 
I enjoyed a quiet night at home. Matching socks. Turns out the weather is getting colder and my kids want socks to wear. Go figure.
IMG_9289
We have been experiencing Earthquakes here in Oklahoma.  Our strongest was a 5.6  After much searching I was able to find some damage.
IMG_9292
We went to an All Saints Party – Peanut was Blessed Kateri Tekawitha.
IMG_9301-3
While Pumpkin was St. George. Turns out there were many St. Georg’s there as well as Crusaders. They had some friendly sword fighting.
IMG_9293IMG_9295
We enjoyed a lovely bonfire where we prayed the litany of Saints.
IMG_9307

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest