Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wordless Wednesday = Mom the Photographer



I am a closet photographer, ever since I got my first camera in 6th grade. So when I am out and about with the family I like to take my little camera. This weekend I had a couple of unplanned opportunities to take pictures. I am not afraid to get to that spot to take the picture either. Can you say mucky mud?

IMG_8916-1IMG_9009

IMG_9023-1IMG_9026-1IMG_9089-1IMG_9048-1IMG_9160-1IMG_9188

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest