Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It’s Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas



The Christmas season is going on all around us. Technically speaking it is not the Christmas Season but rather Advent. But it sure does seem like Christmas. We still don’t have our tree up, or a tree yet for that matter but we have been busy elves.
Making Treats for Teachers
IMG_9663
Putting out shoes for a visit from St. Nick – my kids have decided to put out their boots several years ago. Apparently the bigger the shoe the more you get in it.
IMG_9667
Want to know how to get the kids up on a cold dark winter morning for 6;30am? Have St. Nick visit them and leave goodies, and gold and silver coins (chocolates)
IMG_9670


IMG_9669
Standing room only Christmas Program put on by the pre-k and 2nd graders. Pumpkin would be the tallest head in the back row. He takes after his Dad in the height department
IMG_9691
After the Christmas performance Santa Claus came to visit. Pumpkin would not sit on his lap, much to the chagrin of his Dad, but I consider it a victory. This is the first Santa we would talk to. Secretly I think it was just to get the candy cane.
IMG_9692

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest