Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Friday, December 30, 2011

Top Ten Posts of 2011


10
2011 has been an adventurous year, in April I decided to make the jump into blogging more. Before then I had a couple of blogs I had played around on but had not yet found my voice. If you are interesting to see where I was before I started Granola Catholic you can check them out here The Fourth Pew and Random Words. I was sporadic at best, but at the encouragement of Fr. Kirby I had started to blog, in April I found an outlet that let me combine all of my interests under one roof and much to my surprise there was an audience. Thank you all for joining me here.
I tackled all sorts of subjects and made loads of new friends on here. Some Catholic, some Crunchy, I found out that many of my old friends had some of the same interests in Real Food and Family that I do. Just wished I still lived closer to them.
Looking back I never would have expected these to be the most popular posts of the year but here we are. The most popular posts fell under the category of Green Living and Real Food.  I never thought I would be a food blogger but it looks like that is what my readers like. So I will do my best to include more of my recipes during 2012.
But for now take a look back at the Best of Granola Catholic from 2011.
I hope you enjoy reading these as much I did when I wrote them.  I am a researcher at heart so I take care to get my facts right for myself and for you my readers.

peace signature


Technorati Tags: ,

3 comments:

Good Girl Gone Green said...

I love your top 10 list! They are all great! Thanks for sharing!

Allison said...

I was especially called into action by your post about honey. Right away, I switched to locally produced honey. Very easy to find in large quanitites here in NJ.

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

Thanks ladies, hoping to be able to do some more timely research when the dust settles here in the New Year

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest