Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother’s Day


littlestice
What is a Mother/?


A mother is a soft place to land, a meal a bed, a shoulder to cry on

.lisachirstening
A mother is where we are from, our history and heritage.
A mother is someone who lets you go to go out into the world, but is there for you to come home to.

nannawinter
A mother is your biggest fan, your oldest friend.
riachrdnanbabnce
She never asks for anything in return. A mother is your cheerleader, counselor and teacher. 

IMG_2386
Our mother’s shape who we are.  Our children change who we are.

moriahmom99-1lisaimg276

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest