Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pretty Happy Funny Real Bragging Time




{Pretty}
My 7 I mean 8 year old son and went to the Municipal Garden, where we both took pictures. I have to admit he is a pretty good photographer. In fact I can’t be sure who took which photo anymore.
IMG_0133IMG_0114
Speaking of Pretty, My oldest (Pi) was honored at our Yearly Academic Banquet at school. It is hard to think of her as a 14 year old girl in this picture. She looks much to old and not at all 14. Even the school counselor commented on how pretty she is. Lucky for us the boys have not discovered her yet. As far as her father is concerned that can wait about 10 years.
Moriah Academic Banquet 2012
{Happy}
A couple of weeks ago Pumpkin made his 2nd First Communion, you can read about that here. He wanted to go through the ceremony with his friends. He looks pretty happy here, and I am sure it was because he got to celebrate with friends and Dad was the Deacon(the one making bunny ears)

GEDC0139
GEDC0118
{Funny}
So my teen took my phone – really she did and what did she do? Yup started posting all over Facebook for me. But hey at least she is sweet about it.
This is what happens when your teenager takes your phone. ^o^ LOL
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Unlike · · 27 minutes ago near Mounds ·

  • You and Nicole Worzel Denton like this.
.
{Real}

IMG_0209
My sweet little boy took this picture of himself, the same day we went to the Municipal Gardens and took pictures of the flowers. BTW it was his idea to to go to the gardens. He absolutely loves it there. and in his mind it was better than going to the Museum for the Opera Performance I dropped off the teenager for. I love giving my kids the “old” digital camera and letting them take pictures, they have a blast and you never know what you will end up with. I am willing to bet that my kids have taken half of the photos on this blog.
Do you ever let your kids take the pictures?

I am sharing this at Like Mother Like Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest