2011 has been an adventurous year, in April I decided to make the jump into blogging more. Before then I had a couple of blogs I had played around on but had not yet found my voice. If you are interesting to see where I was before I started Granola Catholic you can check them out here The Fourth Pew and Random Words. I was sporadic at best, but at the encouragement of Fr. Kirby I had started to blog, in April I found an outlet that let me combine all of my interests under one roof and much to my surprise there was an audience. Thank you all for joining me here.
I tackled all sorts of subjects and made loads of new friends on here. Some Catholic, some Crunchy, I found out that many of my old friends had some of the same interests in Real Food and Family that I do. Just wished I still lived closer to them.
Looking back I never would have expected these to be the most popular posts of the year but here we are. The most popular posts fell under the category of Green Living and Real Food. I never thought I would be a food blogger but it looks like that is what my readers like. So I will do my best to include more of my recipes during 2012.
But for now take a look back at the Best of Granola Catholic from 2011.
- Alternatives To Chlorine Bleach for Cleaning
- Why do I need to Know Where my Honey is From?
- What to Know Before you go to the Farmer's Market
- Is there Arsenic in your Child's Juice?
- How do YOU Shampoo?
- Why My Family Does not Drink Juice
- Easy Lemon Crockpot Chicken
- How to Make your Own Vanilla Extract
- The Facts About Food from China
- Ten Reasons Why I use Local Honey