Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wake me up When September Comes


september_03

Not just the tittle of one of my favorite songs. Happy Fall everyone. September is my favorite month. Not just because my birthday is in September either. September was not only back to school for me as a kid. It was a time of new beginnings. Like another New Year.
So just in case you missed them, here are some of the favorite posts around here.  As voted by the readers.
Drum Roll Please:
How Do YOU Shampoo?
Our Journey to Real Food
Does it Matter How You Dress for Church?
How To Raise Great Kids Through Lazy Parenting
How My Kids Make Lunch

And I would like to share with you a couple  of my favorite posts.
The Patron Saint of Messy Kitchens
Teaching our Children Kindness

What was your favorite post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest