This post is inspired by the very funny Sh*t Girls Say videos, since I don’t have the time to make my own video you will have to imagine my running around and staging all the scenes. Instead I am going to share my take on this very funny trend going on.
- Try some tea tree oil on that
- Where do you keep the honey? I need to wash my face.
- Where do you keep the baking soda, I need to wash my hair.
- I get my honey from a neighbor
- My kids don’t drink juice, they however LOVE Kombucha
- It’s time for Mass
- It’s time for Vespers
- Have you been to confession lately ?
- I love going to Fr. Incognito, he only assigns 3 Hail Mary’s for confession, Fr. Finnagin makes me do community service
- Make sure you fill your water bottle before we leave the house.
- I am eating gluten free now
- I only eat meat I know the farmer/ranchers
- The ugly fruit always tastes better
- No you can not put the holy water in your water gun
- We go through so much baking soda we buy it by the 5lb bag
- Where do you keep the compost pile?
- Where do you put your recyclables?
- Did you hear she named her new baby John Paul?
What things do you catch yourself saying?
this post is linked up to Saints and Scripture Sundays
Technorati Tags: sh*t people say