Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Remember Mom - Mother’s Day 2011

 

 

IMG_3765

(picture taken on my first camera 110 Kodak instamatic)

One day  a year that we set aside for our Mothers. To remember and appreciate them. They do soo much for us. My mother is the reason I am who I am today. She expected me to do my chores, do well in school and participate in at least one activity outside of school. She supported us in doing that too. She ran a business from her kitchen. Drove three kids to countless Scout meetings, went to our dance recitals and plays and music concerts and yes even soccer games. She still is an independent feisty grandma or as my kids call her Ommy.  that is Mommy without the “M” in case you are wondering.

She is a talented woman that can sew the most magnificent clothing. She has made the christening gowns of two of my children and the first communion dress of the other. She mafamily1de both of these dresses here. I dabble in sewing compared to her. I learned all that I know about gardening from her. I still call her when I have a question even though she is in a different time zone.

I don’t get to see her as often as I want. I have to share her with so many others. (like my brothers) and all those other souls she is mother to. 

 

Mom this is for you.

Happy Mother’s Day Mom!

IMG_2386

 

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Thank you for linking up this great post at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :) Hope to see you again this Sunday!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest