This is my go to homemade dressing. So versatile. I use it on my Salad Nicoise and My German Potato Salad.
- 3 garlic cloves
- Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
- Cider Vinegar 1/2 cup
- 3 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peel and crush the garlic – chop it if you choose
- Add the Garlic to the olive oil . I like to use a mason jar or a glass jar with a lid.
- Let the garlic sit in the oil for at least 5 minutes. You can let seep longer if you like. It will infuse the oil with a nice garlic taste
- Add the Vinegar and 3tsp Dijon Mustard,
- Drizzle in the olive oil
- Put lid on jar and shake
- Adjust seasoning and add salt and pepper to taste