This is one is favorite in our family and at events we go to. After all who doesn’t like a potato salad.
- 1-2 lbs. of small potatoes like new red potatoes or Yukon gold's
- 1/2 lb. of bacon
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of celery seed
- quarter potatoes or slice smaller if necessary,
- Add to pot of boiling water with the sea salt and celery seed
- cook 1/2 lb. of bacon until it is crispy, drain and cool. then crumble it
- While the potatoes and bacon are cooling, make up some Dijon Mustard Vignette.
- While potatoes are still warm pour the Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette over them.
- Add crumbled bacon and mix gently.
For more great recipes check out Fresh Bites Friday, Traditional Tuesdays, Hearth and Soul Blog Hop