Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Create a Summer Bucket List


IMG_4844
Each summer my kids and I create a summer bucket list. This is our list of what we want to do.  We realize that we won’t be able to do everything on our list ever year, but it gives a starting off point for planning our Friday Family Field Trips.  I am always surprised at what my kids want to do each year. We dream big but keep in mind that we won’t be able to do everything on the list every year, but it gives us a plan. I am a planner have I mentioned that before?
On this year’s Summer Bucket List we have the following
  • Go to Lego World
  • Visit with Friends
  • Go to Woodward Park
  • Go to a minor league game in OKC
  • Learn French (Pi)
  • Get my front aerial (Peanut)
  • Read 100 books
  • Go to a big water park with a wave pool
  • Go to the Drive In Theater
  • Learn German (Peanut)
  • Try water skiing/wake boarding
  • Camp out 
  • Make our Own Ice Cream
  • Save up $25 (Pumpkin)
  • Tie Dye
  • Try Glue Batik
  • Go Berry Picking
  • Go swimming at the Creek – Blue Hole (50 degree spring feed creek/stream – best on days that are above 100 degrees)
Do you make a summer bucket list with your kids? What is on your Bucket List?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

 Get over fear of roller coasters
 Go to Kings Island at least 5 times and go on at least 5 roller coasters per time
 Try frozen yogurt
 Get a crazy colored streak in my hair
 Have 20 sleepovers
 Swim in a lake 10 times
 Enter at least two contests
 Read 15 books
 Restart Kids For Kancer
 Hand make a dress
 See 10 movies in theaters
 Go go-karting twice
 Go to Dave and Busters at least twice
 Save up $100
 Go to the mall 5 times
 Go to two Reds games
 Go to Coney Island 3 times
 Go to the Drive-In



THIS IS MINE SO FAR

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest