Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wordless Wednesday -Plane Fun


My son recently won a toy plane at school. He has found countless ways to play with it, outside the ordinary.

Last week he asked if he could put more staples in the stapler, I just thought he was being helpful, not making a runway for his plane.
runway
Seriously, I am not sure where he got the idea to turn the plane into a rocket and build all the scaffolding. I love that he is using blocks with Legos
plane jj

Are your kids creative in their play?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest