Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Technorati Tags:


Not completely Wordless but with just a few words

IMG_3153-1

The weather has been nice so we are hanging out laundry to dry.

New flowers are blooming each week. This week it is the Irises. Shh, don’t tell anyone I have an Iris habit. I LOVE them. Collect them, can’t get enough of them ( but I have more than I can handle right now). Like a wheelbarrow and wagon full of rhizomes
IMG_3315

What we would miss in the yard if we used herbacides. These would be considered WEEDS by some.

IMG_3321IMG_3319

4 comments:

Sasha said...

I need a new clothes line put up sooo bad. Your picture reminded me to add clothes line to my shopping list. Thank you : )
Your iris picture made me think of my mother. : ) She always has the prettiest irises, that and tulips mixed with daffodils. Those images just make the weeks around Easter. I can smell them now. : )

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

My husband put up two new lines for me last year. I love them. Ours is actually wire. It holds up soo well. As for the Irises, well they are habit forming in my case. I just can't resist them. Luckily most have been shared with me so I have not had to spend $ on them.

Sasha said...

do you ever have problems with the wire rusting?

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

I have never had a problem with it rusting. According to dh it is heavy gauge wire like the type used for electric horse fence. Our original two lines were here when we bought our house and have never rusted. We have been here for over 13 years.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest