- I am thankful for a safe house to live and sleep in – so many in this world live in substandard housing and not just in third world countries either. Have you ever visited some of the truly impoverished areas of this country?
- I am thankful that I am always able to put food on the table for my family. Too many people are going hungry and skipping meals so they can feed their children.
- I am thankful for a husband who works hard for his family.
- I am truly thankful for my wonderful children. When I see how many kids have problems, health, behavioral, or otherwise, it makes me realize just how fortunate I am to have happy, healthy, well adjusted children.
- I am thankful for the support of friends. I know I can just reach out and call them if I need to
- I am thankful for my mother. Seriously, she is the reason I am the person I am today.
- I am thankful I live in a country that allows me to choose. Whether that is healthcare or education
- I am thankful that God does not give me more than I can handle. But I seriously wish he did not trust me with so much.
- I am thankful for a body that can move, even if it does not move as well as it used to.
- I am thankful that I can write about what I want to and not be censored by anyone (but my kids)
Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Today over at The Peaceful Housewife, Jenny is talking about the things she is thankful for. It got me thinking about all the things I am thankful for too. Really there is sooo much but in the interest of time I will keep it short.