Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Devine Mercy Sunday Reflection

Devine Mercy Divine Mercy Clouds

No doubt you have heard the phrase before “Devine Mercy'”. But what exactly does it mean? What is Devine Mercy?
Devine Mercy is the mercy that comes from God when we need it. Mercy being the Forgiveness. So why do we need forgiveness? We need forgiveness because we are human.
We need forgiveness for all of our faults
We need forgiveness for the words we have said
We need forgiveness for the words we have not said
We need forgiveness for our thoughts
We need forgiveness for what we have done
We need forgiveness for what we have not done.

sin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest