I am in love, with this weather that is. I absolutely love fall. The cool mornings, the warmer days. We have turned a corner here in Oklahoma. I am hoping that the 100 degree temps are gone the way of the Dodo. Yesterday when we left church it was 100 degrees as I write this it is 79. Yes folks 24 hours later we are more than 20 degrees cooler. Do you know what that does for me? I feel alive. When it is 100 degrees it is hard to get motivated to do anything except sit in that 50 degree creek water.
My husband is loving this weather too. He has gotten more done today than all summer. See what normal weather does for a person?
We took advantage of this Go-lur-ious weather to take a family hike. We even took the lab. Her first hike. I am looking forward to more of this weather. In fact as far as I am concerned it can stick around for the rest of the year. Remember that song that says “it’s the most wonderful time of the year?” Well that is right now folks, as far as I am concerned.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post up with All Things Fadra
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.