We try to eat healthy at the Granola Catholic home. But it is important that it is quick and easy too. This dish uses leftover brown rice. I always make a big batch so that there are leftovers, frozen mango and canned organic black beans
- Organic Canned Black Beans – rinsed
- Cooked Brown Rice
- sautéed onion
- Frozen mango- it is easier to cut than fresh and readily available at most supermarkets
- Snow Peas
- Dice and Sauté onions in olive oil.
- While onions are cooking drain and rinse the black beans.
- Dice the mango, the chunks will be a little large
- Remove the strings from the snow peas
- Mix all the ingredients
For more great Real Food Recipes check out Traditional Tuesday's, and Real Food Wednesday Beauty and Bedlam Tasty Tuesday Traditional Tuesday's, The Local Cook