Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

For Mother’s Day we went out as a family to a local museum so I could shoot pictures of the kids. This museum is well known for its gardens, recently renovated. Between my husband and I we shot somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 pictures. You gotta love digital cameras. I found this particular series somewhat comical. Pay particular attention to my youngest.

IMG_3988IMG_3989IMG_4000IMG_4001
Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

One Rich Mother said...

lol I love those pics. Your youngest, so fun. and wow your girl has got some great balance there! : )

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

thanks, the one balancing is our gymnast! and I agree the youngest is very funny in this pic.

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

Yes, my girl has some real balance. She is a gymnast and makes EVERYTHING gym equipment.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest