Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

In My Neck of the Woods

Today I am linking up with The Real House Wives of Oklahoma
This week is field trip week for us. Two down one to go. I sent my little pumpkin off to the zoo with his classmates, his decision, while I went with Peanut to Woolaroc. The weather was a little muggy for these Okie kids but for a girl from the coast just fine for me. For these country kids it was an opportunity to see the wild west, Plainsmen, and Indians and Oilmen. For the chaperones it was an opportunity to see how our kids have grown since they were 4 to now 11.
We were met by this statue when we arrived and the girls in my group exclaimed that they did not know that cowboys had cellphones and texted.
IMG_4118IMG_4119
I was aghast at that suggestion, that is until I looked again at the statue. He does indeed appear to look like he was texting!
IMG_4100
I think someone looks good in a cowgirl hat. One of her few still moments of the day.





IMG_4113IMG_4116IMG_4117
A couple of future oil(wo)men?





I was hoping to have some pictures from Pumpkin’s trip to the zoo, but we forgot to check his camera before he went and the memory was full. (boo!).
Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest