Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pretty Happy Funny Real



I am joining up with the ladies at Like Mother Like Daughter for their Pretty Happy Funny Real series.


Pretty
I just love Irises.
IMG_3449

Happy
My little Happy Man face in the garden
IMG_3341

Real
How I start my mornings French Press, Electric Kettle and dinner in the Crockpot.

IMG_3329




Funny


IMG_3761
Okay – this is the basket for reading in the loo (bathroom) Top item is a sketch pad. For those sudden attacks to sketch when doing your business, I guess.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest