Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Friday, May 27, 2011

Pretty Happy Funny Real

This week was our first week of Summer Break.  To start the week off we went downtown to a couple of Art Festivals.

IMG_4566
Pretty


T-town had some pretty clouds that day that later became storm clouds over Joplin. IMG_4603IMG_4572IMG_4580


































Funny
I really thought these sculptures were funny.
. IMG_4562


Real


G and I enjoy a glass of wine from time to time. I like to use the good wine glasses.  G – well take a look and see.
IMG_4400
Go to Like Mother Like Daughter to see more


round button chicken




Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest