Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In my Neck of The Woods

We had a little storm last week.
This is the view off our balcony. No it was not foggy the rain was coming down THAT hard.
IMG_4241
and there was HAIL
IMG_4242
What do you do in a storm like this in Oklahoma? Why, if you are my 13 year old – You go ask mom for her camera to go take pictures.
IMG_3286IMG_3288



Linking up with The Real Housewives Of Oklahoma
Technorati Tags:

5 comments:

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

Love Oklahoma storms. Your 13 yr old fits in very well. That's what all Okies do in a storm - run out & check it out :) Great pics. Thanks for linking up today.

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

She comes by that naturally. While I am not an Okie by birth but I grew up going out in Hurricanes to check on damage, even swimming in them.

The 4-Crows Blog said...

Good for your 13 yr old, quite an eye and imagination already for things of interest! You should be proud!Thanks for linking up today! Mrs. H

momof3girls said...

love that the weather fascinates her! In Oklahoma it is much better to be fascinated with the wild oklahoma weather than it is to be scared of it! Great pictures!

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

She is my science girl. All things science. Just last night she stayed up to find the constellations that she had heard about at the planetarium.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest