Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wordless Wednesday at the Cathedral

This past Sunday the Granola Catholic Family went to the Cathedral so that G could profess his faith and sign his oath of fidelity to the Bishop. The final step before his ordination as a Catholic Deacon.
IMG_4783









IMG_4776IMG_4781
Be sure to come back in two short weeks as we celebrate G’s ordination to the Catholic Deaconate.


Technorati Tags:

9 comments:

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

That is a beautiful cathedral.

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

one of these days I will go to just take pictures of the building. It IS absolutely beautiful

Felicia said...

Beautiful!!

Mimi N said...

Wow, that's a huge step. What an amazing path!

~Mimi

Holly said...

I'm so glad you posted these photos. I have a much better sense of you journey--amazing!

catsynth said...

It does look like a beautiful building. Hopefully you do get a chance for an architecture-centric visit sometime soon.

Margaret Almon said...

Congratulations to your husband. I'm Protestant and don't know what the role of Catholic Deacons is, but I'll have to look around your blog and see if you talk about it more.

Unknown said...

Wow! That's awesome!! I think one day my husband may go for the deaconate. Well - I just won't be surprised if he feels called. Our friend was recently ordained as a priest and his father (a newly ordained Deacon) gave the Homily! SOOO COOOL!

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

We will be making one more trip to the Cathedral in on the 12th for the actual Ordination. Hope to have a great story for you. After that.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest