Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Perfect Pairings

Brothers, select from among you seven reputable men, filled with the Spirit and wisdom - Acts 6 

IMG_4770



Today, Pentecost Sunday,  my husband will join 12 men will be ordained to the permanent Deaconate. This will take place at 2pm, the time of this posting, oddly enough. Please keep these men and families in your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest