Father’s Day is just around the corner. And some of us still need to take care of Father’s Day gifts. I know that for me this is has been a crazy June. I just got my Awesome Father’s Day gift for my husband today. I had spotted it back in May.
There is still time to get a gift though, so what to get Dad for Father’s Day?
First lets ask the most important question. What do Dad’s want? I took an unscientific pool and here are the top answers in no particular order
- More affection from mom – that special type that Dads really like.
- Spending a good day with the family – going to the park, lake or pool, even a picnic in the backyard.
- Playing a Game with the kids, baseball in the front yard, chess, whatever Dad's game is.
- Good meal – breakfast, a grilled meal
- A Nap or to Sleep in – We all could use this one.
- A Day off from Household Responsibilities.- to be King for the Day.