Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Friday, June 3, 2011

My Small and some Not So Small Successes This Week

FaithButton

Okay so I am a day late with this but we have been very busy here.
1. Success number one, G is one step closer to ordination as a Catholic Deacon. Last Sunday he made his profession of faith and signed his oath of fidelity to the Bishop.
G - last step on the road to deacon

2.  We have made progress in getting our house ready for company. Yes I know it is family, but you still want everything to look its best.
IMG_4808
IMG_4837























3. My first ever submitted blog post to Blogher got featured by them as a spotlight blogger in the Green Living section. Yes I was whopping it up and doing a happy dance.

Little successes on all the fronts here at Granola Catholic

2 comments:

Patty said...

Those are very big successes! Congratulations on all of it :)

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

Thanks Patty, now if we can only keep the house clean and have everyone get here safely for next week with no new illnesses/or accidents.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest