Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

In My neck of the Woods

Hmm what to write? So much has happened since the last post on this meme. 

My boy went off the high board at Swim Last Week!
The Boy Goes off the High Board–taken from my camera so you need to turn your head–sorry
My husband was ordained as  a Catholic Deacon. 257414_126314637450447_100002157345128_207496_6130005_o














and celebrated his first mass as a Deacon on Trinity Sunday, which was Father’s Day. IMG_5742-2






Pi at Cousin's Baptism




















My oldest  (13) traveled to North Carolina to attend her cousin’s baptism.  My brother’s little girl. Whereupon she got to eat at a world class restaurant - The Angus Barn, home of an iron chef winner. Mom is soo jealous. I went to Macaroni Grill for Father’s Day. She had filet mignon and lobster tail with ostrich satay. I had overcooked lamb skewers. While Deacon G’s meal was undercooked.

Never a dull moment here at the Granola Catholic Home.

Thanks to Nana Penny for the picture of my Daughter. Nana Penny is my sil's mom. The type of  grandma we wish we all could have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest