Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pretty Happy Funny Real

round button chicken

Pretty

I think strength is Beautiful. Especially when you are finishing strong. Peanut ran her second Triathlon last weekend and here she is finishing strong.
IMG_6018
Happy
Peanut Celebrated her birthday last week and had a couple of friends over I don’t think I could have found a happier picture in the bunch I took.
IMG_6153
Funny
We had the team from Totus Tuus over for dinner this week, Actually we are hosting the two girls on the team. But the boys were funny because at 18 and 20 they jumped right into playing with the Legos and Tonka's and Transformers with my 7 year old. They would build Lego creations and battle them along side the transformers. The best part is my 7 year was leading them in the playing.
IMG_6212IMG_6211
IMG_6209
Real
I admit it I like to cook, and when I cook I make a mess, A really big mess. I need to wear an apron or I would be a mess too. Heck, even with an apron I am a mess.  This is my kitchen when I am creating a new recipe.

IMG_6203

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you shared what your kitchen looks like when you are cooking! I think it's incredible that your kids participated in a tri. I would love to get mine involved. My husband and I do at least one each year. Such a great sporting event. Congrats to your kids!

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

Thanks, I would love to do a duo-athlon myself or do a team one. With my arthritis swimming is still a great workout for me but not so much the running. I wish they had had triathlons when I was there age, that is when I wanted to do them. What can I say I am a messy cook but the results are great.

Anne @ Modern Mrs Darcy said...

You know I love Leila! I love your "funny picture"--but I'm not sure that I love it more than "real". The laptop on the counter is the crowning touch. These are such fun photos!

And congrats to Peanut on the triathlon. You got that one right--strength IS beautiful--especially in our daughters!

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

Thanks Anne- the laptop was so I could record my recipe as I was creating it. Otherwise I will not remember the quantities of spices I put in the recipes.

Leila said...

Thanks for joining! Everyone looks happy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest