Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wordless Wednesday–Longest Day of The Year

Not only was June 21st the longest day of the year, the weather was absolutely beautiful. We were lucky to be able to enjoy the evening outside. We went outside at 8;30 after the kids had gotten ready for bed and stayed out until the mosquitos can out, about 9:30pm.  It was not dark enough to see the stars when we went inside That finally came another hour alter.
IMG_5827
IMG_5829

IMG_5842
IMG_5846Technorati Tags: ,,

1 comment:

Laura O in AK said...

We had an awesome solstice evening here. It was still overcast when evening Mass. But by the time we had the potluck the sun was poking throgh the clouds.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest