Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Chopped Pork over Rice with Carolina Style BBQ Sauce

For more Real Food Recipes Check 
here

IMG_6224



















Start with one Pork Roast – I used Pork Butt, but Pork shoulder is a good choice too.
Prepare the marinade with about
  • one cup of pineapple
  • 1/2 tbsp. of Allspice
  • 1/2 tsp. of Ginger
  • 3 Cloves of Garlic
  • 1 onion sautéed in molasses
Puree all the above ingredients. I used my immersion blender. I know I love that piece of equipment.
Slice some slits in your roast and insert some of the mixture in the slits.
Rub the rest of the mixture all over the roast
In a Dutch Oven Brown up the Roast
Stick the Roast in the crockpot on low- the longer it cooks the more tender it gets. It will fall right off the bone for you.
At this point you can either chop the meat or slice it. We like ours over chopped over  rice with my home made Carolina Style BBQ Sauce.

2 comments:

Krafty Max Originals said...

Hop'pin by from 'It's Almost Friday Blog Hop'. I'm following your blog now, wont you please come and follow me back?? ~KM

Krafty Max Originals

K.D. Grier said...

Found you through a blog hop, come visit me! http://elegantdaily.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest