Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Friday, June 10, 2011

Small Successes

1. After two weeks off from school I have successfully gotten my children to Engineering Camp  on time all week.  And as anyone with kids knows this is a big deal in the summertime. Since the kids have adjusted to staying up and sleeping in later.

2. Even with  all the preparation going on around here for my husband’s ordination as a Catholic Deacon, I have managed to get posts up every day. I even reached over 100 followers on my  followers on Google Friend Connect and 100 on Twitter.

3. I have almost caught up on the laundry. Thanks to my oldest daughter helping me.


Linking up with Chocolate for Your Brain



Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Wow. I'm in awe. What an amazing week you've had. I'm terrible about getting anywhwere on time and it drives me nuts. Thanks for being part of Small Successes, hope to see you again next Thursday!

Holly said...

Congratulations! Three impressive accomplishments.

Let's not talk about the laundry~no teenage daughter available~it's too depressing. Still working on the 100 followers goal, and we all slept in WAY-TO-LATE today!

How do you do it?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest